[Haul + Review] MIXXMIX

6:13 PM trizzy 0 Comments



SHIPPING
Since my order totaled $150, I was able to get free EMS shipping! I ordered on July 22nd and it took them 6 days for them to ship out my order. The total time it took to ship to my house was 4 DAYS (July 31st to August 3rd). That's super swift in my opinion??? Btw, I think if your order is sent out by EMS that you will need to sign for your package!! I woke up this morning because I heard the doorbell ring at 10am and saw that the USPS man was like waiting for me to respond because I could barely open my eyes lmaOoOO.

WHAT'S INSIDE
Each article of clothing was folded and wrapped in individual plastic bags.

SHORTS: Essential Denim Shorts in Light Blue  &  High Waist Slim Fit Shorts in White
SHIRTS: Sailor Hat Print T-Shirt  &  Stripe Pattern With Embroidered Detail T-Shirt
JEANS: Slit Knee Skinny Jeans  &  Ripped Detail Skinny Jeans


BACKPACK: Denim Backpack in Light Blue


SPECIFICS


*YODELS OUT TO THE WORLD* THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHIRTS EVER!!!!! Ok um let's start off with how cutely this shirt fits!! These are the ONE SIZE FITS ALL types and considering I'm usually a small or a medium in shirts, this is the perfect bagginess for me! The collar is not too tight and the fact that it's solid black really contrasts with the overall brightness of the shirt well. The fabric is thick, not sheer and slightly elastic. Definitely one of the higher quality shirts on the site! MY FAVORITE PART IS THE EMBROIDERED DESIGN.... I love love LOVE when designs are actually embroidered on instead of screen-printed. 

There's a red and blue striped version of this with an anatomical heart embroidered design that I think I will have to buy soon as well...

QUALITY: 10/10 ★
COMFORT: 10/10 ★
FIT: 9/10 ★

This shirt is also only available in ONE SIZE and it is definitely roomier than the other shirt. The fabric is sheerer given it's made out of a thinner fabric. I don't love that my nude bra can show through a little while wearing this, but it's not bad at all! 
The designs of the sailor hats are screen-printed on, but the ribbon stripe is stitched on.

QUALITY: 8/10 ★
COMFORT: 9/10 ★
FIT: 8/10 ★
COMMENTS: The design is definitely cute! However the fabric is lesser quality so I'll have to wash it carefully and I'm not a fan of the sheerness. The shirt is comfortable as it's loose and roomy, but since it's so loose I have to like readjust the positioning sometimes. 


These shorts..... R MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! Ok the blue doesn't show up well in the photo but it's a really nice light blue denim. These are high-waisted but not like super high-waisted (refer to my pics above!!). The fabric is lightweight but definitely sturdy and are sOoOO comfortable omg

QUALITY: 10/10 ★
COMFORT: 10/10 ★
FIT: 10/10 ★
COMMENTS: These are definitely essential denim shorts... The fit is amazing for me and the color is such a nice baby blue denim. I can wear it with pretty much any shirt tucked or untucked! Can we also praise how CHEAP THIS IS???? I've bought less quality shorts at such a higher price.. These are ridiculously a MUST BUY! I'm gonna buy them in all the colors :-)

These shorts are also amazing... They fit amazingly and the fabric is thick enough so that my neon panties don't show through tybg... 

Don't mind my body :-----) but they fit so amazinGgggly
QUALITY: 10/10 ★
COMFORT: 10/10 ★
FIT: 10/10 ★

Ok I honestly don't know if it's because I gained weight on my legs or what but these fit so tightly around the thigh and calf areas. :-( The length is also shorter than I expected. I'm only 5'3 so I don't really know if these would accommodate those lucky enough with longer legs... I'm in love with the color and the mid-rise waist though!
 QUALITY: 9/10 ★
COMFORT: 8/10 ★
FIT: 7/10 ★
COMMENTS: I was really looking forward to these, but it was the only item that didn't fit me :-x I would opt to buy a larger size next time because these are so tight and are not the stretchy kind of denim. I also think they are too short... What a shame, but oh well!



These jeans fit better than the ones above! The area around the thighs and calves are much roomier and the length is perfect! I think the placement of the rips are kinda awkward but that's just me!!
 QUALITY: 9/10 ★
COMFORT: 9/10 ★
FIT: 9/10 ★

Picture above for size comparison ~ This backpack is SO spacious!! It's very minimalistic and comfortable to carry around! 

The front pocket has no inner pocket!!
 There's a zippered pocket inside (on the side where your back is!!)
Two different sized pockets on the other side!
What it looks like on!
QUALITY: 9/10 ★
COMFORT: 9/10 ★
SIZE: 10/10 ★
COMMENTS: I'm so excited to use this backpack for college! It's lightweight, has convenient inner pockets, and is cute to carry around! 

OVERALL 
I'm really happy with my purchase! The sizes were close to as they are on the size chart that's on every page when you look at the items. I think what helped me decide what to buy was that MIXXMIX has their own models that model the garments so you know what the piece looks like on, and how to style them as well! MIXXMIX's online customer service (chat) was really nice when I was dying to know when they would ship out my order. I recommend buying many items totaling $150 USD in order to get free EMS shipping which comes within a week with a tracking number! Another cool thing I'm going to take advantage of is the rewards system that they have that lets you earn credit for your purchases and when you review your purchases on their site! Going to order more when I get more money tbh :-)


THANKS FOR READING THIS IF U MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE END!!!! IT TOOK ME FOREVER!!!!! :----)

ok
xoxo trizzy
(aka the devil)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!!