Infinite Mini Album Vol. 5 - REALITY (Limited Edition)

3:59 PM trizzy 0 Comments

After two very long weeks, the Limited Edition version of Infinite's Reality album finally arrived!




-
I pre-ordered this on July 8th -> They shipped on the 14th -> I received on July 28th! 
-
I was always used to waiting 2 weeks before my albums would arrive when I buy from KpopMart, but my friends were receiving them almost a week earlier because they bought from KTown, yesasia, etc. T__T 
Nonetheless! I was EXTREMELY EXCITED to see this on my front porch!
It's so large it fits so snugly to the box...
LOOK AT IT IN COMPARISON TO MY GROSS HAND!!!
-
OK GONNA SKIP TO WHAT'S INSIDE NOW:
Inside the black album case thing is the CD, a track list and lyrics sheet (black foldable), and a HUGE folded poster!



NOW ONTO THE 150P PHOTO BOOK + MY PHOTO CARDS!

and the photo cards I got were....

Myungsoo's Date Card and Dongwoo's photo card!!!!

I AM VERY FINE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
I still am waiting for my regular edition to come, so I still have a chance to (NOT GET HOYA) SUNGGYU! ^^

Some of my favorite pictures from the photo album: