Saturday, July 25th, 2015

7:29 PM trizzy 0 Comments


Pickups from the mall today!





Had a chance to go to the mall with my friends today after such a long time. I've been meaning to get a new lanyard for a while now and the mall I went to had a Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle, so it was meant to be...

Details of the lanyard I bought:

Adjustable neck strap + buckle release!



Light pink polka dotted background with Korilakkuma and cherries!

My friend wanted to buy a ramune in another shop called Trendy. When I saw they sold this precious Cutie Moon Rod keychain... I HAD TO BUY IT. 

It's so gorgeous... I cry!!!!

There was yet another Japanese store at the mall that sold more Sailor Moon merch. They were having a buy 3 posters for $10 deal, but I only saw two that I liked, so I ended up buying two, you guessed it, Sailor Moon posters!


I actually saw the vertical poster of Sailor Moon first and I knew I was going to get it... The dimensions of the posters are 21in x 15in and it's made of a thick glossy paper which I love!!!! I currently only have a place for the horizontal poster of all the Sailor Senshi, but I will make room for the other poster soon!